Friday, January 26, 2007








Survivor Weekend, Revenge of the Chickens, was a blast! I really enjoyed myself once again! It is always so good to get together with christian brothers and sisters, in a fun and relaxing environment. It's a good time to let your guard down and just be. One of my highlights was when Peyton Hyatt (if you know him, you know he doesn't chat much or really aknowledge your presence very much) chased me down before breakfast, grabbed me and mumbled, "I just wanted to give you a hug." And quick as a wink, he hugged me and walked away. He's only willingly done that one other time. I've always had a soft spot for that kid! So, to sum it up, it was a success!
Here are a few pictures from the weekend. The picture to the left is team FEET and to the right, is the cutest member of team FEET, and on the bottom, my goofy siblings. ENJOY!!!










No comments: