Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christmas with my dad's family

I love getting together with the Glenn family! I always have a good time!
It cracked me up when we walked in and my cousin, Chandler (1st grade) exclaimed, "Can Baby Enoch walk now?" So funny! I mean, Enoch is smart beyond his years :), but he's not walking, yet!




Joseph's first time changing Enoch's diaper!



Xander came too! When Pam, Joseph, and Xander were walking to the front door of my aunt uncle's, Xander asked, "Pam, do you think there's a present for me under their tree?" Pam, knowing mama and I had brought our gifts for Xander so he would have something to open, replied, "I think there is Xander!" To which he said, "Awww! I knew they (my dad's family) loved me!" He is such a sweetie, and a little spoiled because they all gave him money and he ended up walking away with $25 and bought himself a video game!

No comments: