Tuesday, March 15, 2011

White Christmas

This year we woke up on Christmas morning to a white Christmas! That never happens in Alabama! I was getting dressed to go to my parents house and I receive a text from my brother that said, "Look out your window! It's snowing!" I immediately looked out the window and got all giddy! It was all kind of magical, a white Christmas, Enoch's first Christmas, so much to be thankful for!
When we got to my parent's house we all took pictures in the snow before beginning our festivities!

Enoch in front of the Christmas tree in his room with his gifts!


At our house in the snow!


At my parents' house!





Uncle Jojo said it was too cold so he took Enoch inside!


Opening presents!



Enoch's first Christmas! Outfit compliments of Great Uncle Lloyd and Aunt Georgia!



No comments: