Friday, September 01, 2006

Tag! I'm it!

Well, I think I know what to do. Paul tagged me in a game of tag, so now I have to name eight weird things about myself. Man, where do I start?
1. Everything I wear has to match.
2. Everything has its own special place, and when you are not using it, it needs to be in its place.
3. I like to read children's books.
4. I like old people.
5. I have an ankle, but then I have a place below my ankle that looks like a second ankle, but it's really where my bone did not grow together. You'd have to see it.
6. I use and fold a towel a certain way so that I never wipe my face where I've dried my behind.
7. I iron everything, blue jeans, camisoles that are worn under shirts, everything.
8. I have to put lotion on my hands everytime I wash them.

Ok, now that I am officially a weirdo, I will now tag three people: Rachel Garrison, Meredith Fletcher, and Jasmine Courington! Come on down, you guys are the next contestants in the game of TAG!

8 comments:

Paul said...

Man Emily, you are weird. Just teasing.

Rachel said...

You are weird but it makes you interesting...in a good way. Paul is really one to talk about someone being weird!

Rachel said...

I realize I just said you are weird but I didn't mean that bad. I meant I think it is just interesting. Open mouth...insert foot.

Paul said...

Rachel,

You are mean.

Rachel said...

Whatever, Paul. You are one to talk about being mean.

Kim said...

I'm sorry for my husband's annoying comments. I just can't do anything with him.

Meredith said...

Emily, I don't think that you are really that wierd. I like childrens books and I have to match! We all love you no matter what!

David Courington said...

TMI