Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hello out there! It has been a decent week so far, I just hate feeling so lost all the time at school! I mean, I use to know what I was doing and everything else about the school, but now I am clueless! It will get better and has started to. I will say that lunch is better and I no longer have to inhale my food! I just wanted to take a moment to brag on my wonderful husband! He has fixed dinner the last several nights for me, and cleaned it up, which we are suppose to share thase duties. When I got home yesterday, he had unloaded the dishwasher, reloaded it, swept and mopped the kitchen and bathroom, and scrubbed the bathroom! Now I can get use to that! Of course, he is usually helpful, I just really appreciated it!
I forgot to mention in my last post that Joseph's good grades were "B's!" I am so proud of him! Plus, I already miss him! I always hate when Pam (but not anymore) and Joseph have to go back to college because I get use to having them around and then they are gone again! I guess a mother feels worse. I know I always left to go back to college crying until I got halfway down the interstate. Of course, I loved Faulkner and it was definitely the place where I had the time of my life! But there's no place like home!
I would like to take this opportunity to inform everyone of a new ice cream flavor that you MUST try! It is Blue Bunny's Take Five. It is soooooo good! It's peanutbutter ice cream with chocolate, peanutbutter, and caramel swirls; Chocolate fudge chunks, chocolate covered peanuts, and caramel coated pretzels! It is the best! I am actually out of it right now. I finished it off Wednesday night. Yes, that's right, the stomach virus couldn't keep me away from it! That's how good it is! Well, I better go, Big Brother will be on soon and Jared has supper ready!
Love ya'll! Emily

No comments: