Friday, August 18, 2006

Well, it's been a week since school has started. It was a good week except for the fact that I had to miss the 4th day of school because of a stomach virus. One of my nice little students passed that to me. It's been a slow week. Monday night we did the Richard Simons excercise tape at the church building. It was fun and I am looking forward to next Monday. Pam and I showed up to yoga late on Tuesday night, so we left because we were really too tired. This is Joseph's last week home before he goes back to Faulkner. By the way he made 3 B's in his classes this summer!!! I am so proud!!! Yesterday after school Mama and Jospeh called and said they were getting groceries for Joseph at Wise Buys, so, since I needed some groceries I figured why not show up and grocery shop all together. It'll be more fun that way! When I got there Pam had showed up too! I bought Joseph a family size can of Tomato soup for his good grades and the can was only slightly dented. It's kind of sad that the highlights of my week are exercise and grocery shopping with my family at the local bent and dent! But I still had fun! I missed being at church, feels weird! Addi made me a beautiful painting that I proudly hung on my refrigerator! Makes me feel bad because Pam and I meant to send her something when she was sick, but with school starting we just didn't get to it. She is so sweet! Well, it's Friday night so I need to find out what we are doing tonight. By the way, Katie, if you are reading this, I would like to visit you and Hannah at the hospital tonight because 1. I am excited for you and 2. Today is the day I picked for Hannah's arrival and I think it would be a good day! Kim, if you are reading this, I would like to take a computer course like Jasmine and learn to be more computer savy, plus my blog's look NEEDS some help! Talk to everyone that reads this soon, maybe even most of you tonight.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yes Emily, I'm reading! All I can say about Jasmine's blog is use a good template! Because that's all Jazz and I know how to do!
And one more thing- Addi didn't really send the painting because you were sick. Actually, I don't think she even knew you were sick. She just wanted you to have it because "You's my best friend!"

Paul said...

That's awesome for Joseph getting good grades and a can of tomato soup. With every spoonful, he'll taste victory! Just playing.

Here is a link of some different templates to use: http://www.zootsdesigns.com/ I get all of my images off of google images.