Thursday, August 10, 2006

Back to school!

I have to say that I really enjoyed my summer and didn't want it to end! Monday - Wednesday was meeting after meeting. On Tuesday night we thought Joseph was having appendicitus, and was ready for surgery if need be, only to find out it was a little colon problem! Also, when doing the CT scan on him, the tests did not come out too clear because he is too skinny, something about looking at the fat around the organs and if it is swollen then that could indicate a problem, only Joseph HAS NONE! What a problem! Today was the first day of school and it was nice. I like my class and hope things go pretty smoothly this year. I do have one little girl who disobeyed all day and then grinned when she got in trouble and it was sooo annoying! Don't ya'll think it is cruel to give little kids only 20 minutes to stand in line, get their food, eat, and clean-up? I do! Plus, I didn't have anything to eat except for a bag of baked Chee-tos and a glass of water! Of course, that's all I had time for. I guess I should be thankful we get 20 minutes because there are so many kids to go through there. I hope tomorrow goes well also. I will try to keep up better from now on! See ya later!
Emily

3 comments:

Paul said...

Yes, lunch does go by quickly. But, the routines should get better and lunch will eventually feel longer.

Have a good 2nd day!

Rachel said...

I was going to comment that you needed to update but you already had so thanks for the laugh!

Meredith said...

You do need to update your blog! I can't say anything though! I am the one that goes a month without updating!!!!