Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bible Bowl



The Sunday before last, we competed in an Bible Bowl. It included kids and adults. My team (Team 4, We know more!) consisted of Paul and Kin Kelsey and Jared and myself. Unfortunately, Addi came down with the flu, so Kim could not come to the Bible Bowl. The Bible Bowl was held at Springville Road Church of Christ. We made the highest score on the test!!! Proudly, our church dominated! I mean that humbly, but proudly! Well, Team 4 won the whole Bible Bowl! I am so proud of our team!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Yes, we dominated and all others trembled before us. I think we should have a competition against our elders and see how bad they lose. Okay, I need to stop talking smack. (But it sure is fun!)

Katie said...

The year on the picture says 2005! I hope you can back it up next year or you guys are going to be in trouble!

Brandi said...

Hey Em! I don't know how else to answer your question other than leaving a comment here. We are spelling Micah's middle name like so...Glenn. Katie told me you wouldn't be able to come saturday. Sad but I understand too. maybe I will see you the next go around!

CL said...

I miss Bible Bowl. I always learned so much studying for it!!