Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blast From the Past




I've been working on making a video for Jared's dad. While scanning pictures, I came across this "hunky" picture of Jared. For anyone who attended Faulkner in 1999, you may remember Kappa/Phi Lambda's Jamboree show. Jared was Elvis, who married couples who wanted to get married before the new millenium. It brings to mind the fitting song they played through one part of this mind boggling show, "Party Like It's 1999!" If you saw the show, you were probably confused and slightly amused, I know I was. Ahhh, the memories, good memories!

5 comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

He still looks the same. But he does make a good Elvis. Can he sing like Elvis?

Pam said...

That's so scary!!!! :O

CL said...

That is hilarious! Yes, I do remember seeing that show. You are righ, I was confused and amused :). I miss ya'll!!

Katie said...

Oh what we would put ourselves through for our clubs! :0) I am still confused by the show! It was even more amusing than their formal!

David Courington said...

I am seeing this picture for the first time on a Monday morning. What a good thing I have had breakfast. I hate the dry heaves!