Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Being Sick is NO Fun!

Today is the first day in five days that I have been able to get off the couch. It has not been fun! I really don't have the energy now, I'm just tired of laying down. I hate missing work because it is more work to miss than to go; however, I am in no shape to go. I also hate missing church. I can't remember the last time I had to miss a whole Sunday! Jared has been GREAT! He waits on me hand and foot, which is nice, but after a while I start to feel bad because he has to do everything. He brought me Chick-fil-A chicken noodle soup last night for dinner, but I didn't finish it, so it will probably be lunch, too. Well, Leave it to Beaver is calling me, so I must return to the couch. How can I end on a cheery note?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Poor Emily. I hope you feel better soon. It is nice having husbands that take care of us when we are sick!!!