Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine Week




Apart from being sick, I had a really great week! While I was sick, my mama sent me food, snacks, and cough drops twice, my brother delivered food once and called to check on me and see if I needed him to make me some mashed potatoes, and my husband was just wonderful! I couldn't help but feel blessed and very lucky!
For Valentine's Day, Jared and I ordered each other some shoes we wanted. On Valentine's Day, Jared sent me some beautiful flowers. He has never sent me anything but roses, so something different was nice. He said he wasn't sure if I'd like it, but he took a gamble anyway. I think they are gorgeous! He ordered them so they would bloom after I got them so they wouldn't be half dead by the time I got them. So, I had to wait to take a picture of them. They are blue irises and pink lilies. Jared picked up steaks from Logan's and brought it home. DELICIOUS! My daddy got me a pair of jade earrings. I love them! It was totally unexpected. I love my family!
My grandparents came Friday for a visit. We always have a good time with them! Saturday we played cards all day! Mostly we played Sausage and a little SkipBo. Monday we played SkipBo all day and double SkipBo. When we get together with my mom's family, we always play cards. We play so much, that when they leave, I have withdrawals! They left today. Hopefully we will get to see them one more time before they head back to Pennsylvania.

No comments: