Saturday, October 25, 2008

Redneck Tour of Alabama!

I woke up bright and early this morning to join Mama, Daddy, David, & Susan. We went to the redneck capital, Collinsville. We got several good deals, laughs, and some fresh produce. Then on to Catfish Cabin for lunch. Next was our bent-n-dent grocery tour. I really find these stores very interesting! You just never know what you'll find or where you'll end up! My favorite bent-n-dent was the one where we are driving through a residential area and then pull up to a single-wide trailor that has a banner hanging on the side that says, "SALVAGE GROCERY"! Do, what? Yep, only David would find a place like this! When you walk up the front porch steps there is a handwritten sign (on white copy paper) that says, "Not responsible for any accidents." I asked Mr. David what kind of place is he brining us to? The whole place just cracked me up and I found some bargains! While waiting for the C.'s, I sent Jared a text about the place I was at. He asked me to take pictures. I will try to get them off of my phone later. I loved my redneck tour! I better go. I got Jared some purple hull peas that need to be shelled!

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Lets just say I'VE GOT TO SEE THOSE PIX.! lol