Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sweet Husband

Today my husband got me an early birthday present! Earlier this week my alarm clock died and I have been having a hard time picking out a new one. I'm very picky with an alarm clock. Anyhow, I got home from work today and found the Sony i pod docking station alarm clock, already set up! The best part is that he's the one who read all the firections and figured out how to work it. Now he can fill me in on what I need to know! Anyhow, we will see if it is too complictaed for my taste or not. :) I feel lucky!
Last night Jared and I went to eat at Logan's for my birthday. I've been craving the cajun shrimp. Delicious! We did a little shopping, but not much. I just wasn't in the mood to buy anything, nothing was that appealing; however, we did buy 2 Christmas gifts.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday to you!!!

Paul said...

"firections" make it sound like you are mad at them.

Addi calls them "corruptions."

Katie said...

Happy belated birthday!