Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Blustery Fall Day

I just love this time of year when the air gets cooler, the leaves are changing, and fun times with family. I love my drive to and from work. My drive is mostly lined with trees on both sides of the road. I really enjoy my fall tunnel as I drive! It is so beautiful to see God's handiwork and a great reminder of all He's made. The last couple of days have consisted of a nice wind that stirred the colorful leaves up. As the leaves fell it looked like confetti being thrown up into the air and again, it was so beautiful!
Today Jared and I went over to Pam and Joseph's to visit and have lunch. Pam made a delicious meal of chicken picatta. Then we went outside and played on the rope swing that Joseph made. He would hook us up to his rock climbing harness and then attach it to the rope. Then he and Jared would toss us around as we swung in the air. It was so much fun! They really had fun pushing Pam so that she would slightly hit the bushes and then come flying back. It was funny because she would just laugh and laugh. We had fun goofing off like the big kids we are!
Jared, Andy, and Casey are here now watching the Alabama game. From the sounds of the hooting and hollering I conclude that they must have won...yep I just went to ask Jared and they did indeed win! Roll Tide!

No comments: