Saturday, November 15, 2008

Book Character Day

Yesterday was Book Character Day at school. We were to dress as our favorite book character and bring the book in with us. I went as Harry Potter. I had fun pointing my wand at my students when they walked up to me and yelling, "Expecto Patronous!" at them. They would laugh and give me a look like I was strange weirdo. They had no idea what it meant. I told them it was a force that kept them from coming any closer to me. They would laugh and then go sit down so I guess it worked! FYI, it is the spell that keeps the death eaters from Harry Potter. Ok, so I am a big dork and I know it! Joseph told me I was made to be a teacher because I enjoy doing these kinds of things. lol




Several of the other 2nd grade teachers dressed. We had Harry Potter, Johnny Appleseed, Puss in Boots, Fancy Nancy, and Amelia Bedelia!


1 comment:

Paul said...

My "grouchy old teacher" outfit was much better.