Monday, December 15, 2008

Pump It Up

On Wednesday, November 26, 2008, we took the cousins and Xander to Pump It Up. We had a great time!

Nolan



Xander



Brianna



Pam, Xander, Chris, Dillion, Joseph, Brianna



Pam and Nolan







Emily and Nolan



Brianna



After Pump It Up Brianna and Nolan went home. Joseph, Chris, and Xander went to meet Jared and some others to go out to eat and watch The Dark Night again. Church was on Tuesday this week so don't think we skipped! :) Pam, Erica, and I went shopping til 10:30. We had a good time and got a lot done. We ate at Zaxby's per Erica's choice. She loves hot wings!
Thursday was Thanksgiving and we went To my cousin Jeff's for lunch. Andy and Jenny met us there, so it we got to have both our families there, or some of them at least. :) Friday I got up for the Black Friday mess.It was fun, I guess. I ended up going alone which was ok, but I was on a mission for two things and they both ended up not the what I wanted. First, I wanted to get an mp3 player for Erica, but I accidentally got the accessory pack instead of the actual player and when I went back they were all gone. A lady actually got the "player" for me so I could get the portable dvd player. So, secondly, I did get the portable dvd player, but it is junk so it's going back. So I ended up not getting my two big items; however, I still get the silly rush from being up that early to shop. Later that morning mama, Pam, and I started to Ga with Dillion and Erica to take them home and have Thanksgiving with my grandparents and Aunt Kendra and Uncle Eric. Jared and dad came later when they got off of work. We had a good time in Ga. We played games, shopped a little and ate a lot! Fun! Fun!

No comments: