Sunday, January 03, 2010

Cheese and Xander

After the Pumpkin Patch, Rachel and Ben invited us all over for taco soup and pumkin carving. When I asked Rachel what could I bring, she told me cheese. Later she told me to bring Xander, too. So, I told her I would be there with cheese...and Xander!
I didn't get any pictures of us carving or the finished product. It's a shame because that was my first time to carve the whole pumpkin all by myself! We had a great time of fellowship with friends! Here are some cute pictures of Xander holding Jaiden for the first time! It was precious because he was so convinced that Jaiden really liked him and kept saying so! At one point Jaiden started getting a little fussy. Xander said,"That's ok baby, I'll take care of you!" He loves to hold her, but hates having to wash his hands before doing so!

No comments: