Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I want a new look for my blog and I want it to be cool, but I don't know what to do. I want it to be pink or purple. I also want to post pictures, but I don't even know how to download them onto the computer. Help! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas time with all the parties and fun. Maybe I will get my tree decorated before Christmas day. It's been up for over a week, but it's naked. I don't know what else to say. I just am trying to say something so I can get my blog off the MIA list. HA! Ha! Plus, I really would like some help with the blog. See ya later!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Emily! I like the new blog look- it looks a little familiar!

I saw your post on Rachel's blog. I know you and Jared have missed out on some of the holiday celebration for this year. Hope you guys know we've been praying for you and all of Jared's family.

Maybe we can have a New Year's party that Jared can enjoy! Do you guys have plans?

Rachel said...

Oh, man. You all are going to have another party I am going to miss. This is just not fair!!!!

Katie said...

I hate you only got to come to half of the party. I think we would have had more fun at your house with all the games! We need to get some more young adults in our class. Dirty Santa with 4 good gifts isn't that exciting :0) Don't feel bad about not knowing that much about this blog stuff. I can post pictures but I want my blog to be a little cuter than it is right now. When you figure it out come over and help me!

Paul said...

Hey Emily,

I'll take you off my "MIA" list now. Ha.

We're so glad you and Jared are at Sylvan Springs. We hate that you missed some of the Christmas party. It wasn't the same without you, nor Jared's humor.