Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sad news today. Hadley passed away this morning around 1:45 am. I can't seem to think about anything else. She was a beautiful little girl and I wish more people could have met her. She was cooped up for most of her life because of her long battle with cancer. Tuesday she did get to go to the Galleria and build-a-bear, a promise from her parents for being so cooperative while in the hospital. Right now there is no word on funeral arrangements because they are performing an autopsy on her in hopes of helping other children with the same kind of cancer. Please keep her family in your prayers. She was their only child and only grandchild on her mother's side. Sorry to come back with such bad news, but I just wanted to let everyone know.

1 comment:

Granna said...

We were so sad to learn that Hadley had lost her battle. She fought hard, and now she has her own harp. Loosing a child must be one of the hardest things that anyone would ever go through. I have thought about how I would handle a situation like this, and I just can't imagine how hard it would be. One thing for certain, there is no doubt that she is with God.