Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I know it's been a long while since I've posted and The Blog Kop has probably slapped me with another fine, but here I am! Don't worry... my absence is NOT because I am in hiding because I am the Scotch Tape teacher... good news... I NOT! Like a lot of you out there The Sanders were also plagued by the AWFUL stomach virus! At one point I thought death was my ticket out! Why do people drink and why do people throw up to lose weight? There are better options for these people than throwing up. Kareoke and diets are just two options of the many.

On another note... please pray for the victims of the horrible tornadoes. We have a friend from Faulkner, Brendan Chance, who is the youth minister at Enterprise Church of Christ. One of the students that was killed at the school was in his youth group. She was actually in his youth group when he was the youth minister at Dalraida C. of C. and coincidentally, both families moved to Enterprise. Needless to say, he is very shaken up about it. He is very close with her and her family. He had to preach her funeral on Monday. The situation is terrible! Our school is collecting supplies for the school in Enterprise to help them finish their school year. If you want to help let me know! It is almost time for church and I don't want to be late!

No comments: