Monday, March 12, 2007



This weekend was a great one, like most. Friday night Jared and I went out by ourselves, which we rarely do (we like being around people). We had dinner at Jim 'N Nicks and did a little shopping. Saturday we went to Sylacauga for Cassie's 1 st birthday party. She was so cute! She got a lot of nice things and especially some cute clothes. We got her a beautiful dress, if I do say so myself! :) I've posted some pictures from her party. After the party, Jared and I went out to eat with Kevin, Gayla, Cassie, and friends of theirs, Marty and Lisa. We had a really good time. Sunday we ate lunch at Hickory House with good company, Mama, Daddy, Mrs. Courington, David, Susan, Josh, Katie, and Hannah and then went and worked on the L/L group scrapbook all afternoon. It was a good time as well. That night we ate dinner with Josh, Katie, Hannah, and Casey at Jason's Deli. Again we had fun! We had such a good weekend we hated to end it and go back to work! I hope everyone has a nice week!

No comments: