Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blinkie Crazy

I guess it's obvious that I, too, have gone blinkie crazy! Katie and I spent a long time on the computer Sunday night and this is what happened!!!! They're cute and the more you look at them the more addicted you become. I think I will stop for now, though because I have things to do and searching blinkies is not one of them!
I am on Spring Break this week and really have no plans. I like that and I don't. I like being able to do things around the house that I never have time to, but I also like going places and having a plan. I've been sleeping in and I think I better stop. I start to feel worse when I wake up because I sleep a lot lomger than I'm used to. It felt good the first two days, but today I should've got on up. Oh well! I hope everyone is having a good day!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Sleep in all you want. We'll have five weeks left after the break until our summer freedom!

Rachel said...

I love the picture Emily. It is great! I am looking forward to seeing you all next Friday night. It will be fun!

Katie said...

I love all of your blinkies. They are so cute!