Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Dog

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I really don't have that much going on, so I decided to write about one of my new favorite shows, Dog the Bounty Hunter! If you have not seen this show, then you are missing out! It's got action, drama, and some view of religion. What more could you ask for? Also, The Dog and his gang caught one of America's Most Wanted last year; however, it ended up being kind of illegal since it was out of the country, and so they got arrested. I'm telling you, the show is something. By the way, I don't think they should be in trouble with the law because they did a good thing. Well, I better go, it's late. I know this is a crazy post, but that's ok, there are far worse things to be crazy about it! So, if you haven't seen The Dog, then check it out on Tuesday nights at 8 pm on A&E channel. Good night bra (that's what The Dog calls people, I think it is short for bro :))

4 comments:

Granna said...

It is Hawaiian for Brother- Dog is one of my heroes! I have watched him since he has been on TV. I know the whole family- that is sad, isn't it? I wish they would not use bad language. That is my only problem. Also, he and Beth lived as common law husband and wife for years before getting married.

Kim said...

Congrats on winning the TV Friday night! I like Dog too! I just don't get to watch it very often. Take Care!

Katie said...

I laughed so hard when I read this post! Unfortunately I do not get to watch Dog because of the no cable thing, but I have seen it at Susan's house. It is interesting!

Emily said...

Katie - If you want me to record some episodes for you I will. VHS or dvd? lol