Friday, June 29, 2007

BUSY!

I have been so busy lately! I don't seem to have enough hours in the day! Last week Jared and I were at ICYC. We both had a very good time! Last Friday we came home from camp to our unfinished bathroom. Things have been hectic in that department. Work is STILL being done as I type this post! Anyhow, I have worked 7am to 6 pm everyday this week and today is my first day off! Hallelujuah, well... sort of...I had to get up at 6:45 am to get a shower before they got here to work on the bathroom, so no sleeping in! My in-laws will be here somtime this evening because we are all going to Gatlinburg for the next 5 days. Should have some interesting things to post when we get back from that trip! It's already started with, "Should we get a hotel room tonight since your bathroom isn't done?" Well the shower works and we having a working toilet in our half bath, so what's the difference between that and the situation we always have when we go anywhere with them? 7 people sharing one toilet, sink, shower, and usually room???? At least here we all get a bed and a room! Enough of that...we WILL have a great time! :) Life's an adventure!

1 comment:

Granna said...

You are so funny. I think you could retitle your blog to something like, "Life with the in-laws"(or maybe I should re-name mine that!). I can't wait to hear how the trip goes. At least you will come home by yourself!!!!!!