Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Catch up

I think I will be caught up on news after this post.
This weekend was a good one. I was (and still am)completely beat from last week. I worked 7am-6pm and then went straight to VBS and taught, got 4 or 5 hours of sleep and started all over again! It wore on me! Friday night, Jared and I were beat, so we got Subway and stayed at home watching his new dvd, Collier and Company (that's the movie John Schneider(Bo Duke) made as an Indy film recently). It was in response to Jessica Simpson and Jonny Knox's version of The Dukes of Hazzard movie. It wasn't the best movie ever, but it was decent. We have the case autographed, so it's a good keepsake. Saturday I slept til about 8:30 am, got up, went to the couch and watched tv and slept some more while my sweet husband spent 2 hours mowing and weed-eatting the lawn. Then he came inside, showered, and then swept the kitchen and two bathrooms, and scrubbed the two bathrooms, never once complaining about my laziness! I am so lucky! I finally got up, showered, mopped the kitchen and two bathrooms and later vacummed. Then we went to several furniture stores with Pam, helping her find livingroom furniture. We ate lunch at Red Lobster and then came home. Joseph Garrison and Chris Hosmer came over to play darts and shoot some pool. Sunday we ate lunch at Golden Rule BBQ to celebrate Pam's birthday (late). Jared's parents came so I could take them to the airport on Monday. They are flying to Washington D.C. to visit Granny's sister. Her name is Beulah Mae. After church Sunday night we went to Chili's with a group including Jared's parents. Monday I dropped the in-laws off at the airport and then met Jared for lunch at Logan's. I love the summer because I get to eat lunch with Jared a good bit. It can be costly, but well worth it! I love my husband!!!!

No comments: