Friday, November 09, 2007

"I Apologize A Trillion Times"

"Sorry bloggers....OOOOOOO, I am for real! Never meant to make Rachel cry, I apologize a trillion times...sorry bloggers OOOOOOO."

I have been an awful blogger over the last two months. I hope to do better. I really don't have anything to say, so I will talk about my reaction to some troubling news in the media.





Dumbledore gay??? What???

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ok, you all know that I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I used to say that J.K. Rowling was one of the best writers of our time, but now, in all good conscience, I cannot. Too put it bluntly, she likes gays. She is trying to say that the honorable (laugh if you will) Albus Dumbledore, headmaster of the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, is gay! It does not say, nor elude to the fact in any of the seven books. I'm sorry, but you cannot write one thing and say something else. The book is published and that is that!!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Ok, you all also know that I am a Dog the Bounty Hunter fan as well. All I'm gonna say to that is, enough already, give the man a break, and put his show back on the air!!!



These are my thoughts for today, lame, you may say, and I'll probably agree!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Emily, I am just going to say it; I love you! you crack me up! I love the ode to me at the beginning. I hate to break it to you, like I tell Ben. Dumbledore is not real. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

As far as Dog, I am a big fan as you well know. I agree with you. They don't have an issue with anything else he says. Why is this different?

And, since you drew my name, I will make it easy on you. Get me a wallet to match my purse.