Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas Music

I thought we could take the time to share some Christmas favorites. I really like just about all Christmas songs. The one I really don't care too much for is "Feliz Navidad." Now, I mean no offense to my readers of Spanish decent, the song just kind of annoys me, and goes on forever. You already know that I love the Chipmunks Christmas album, but there are two songs that caught my attention (thanks mom) near the end of the season last year. They are Dean Martin's "Baby It's Cold Outside" and Louie Armstrong's "Mrs. Santa Claus." I just couldn't wait to hear them this year, too, and they are still at the top of my list! Just behind them are "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year," "Bells," and "Rocking Around the Christmas tree."
So, this leaves me with one question....
What is your favorite Christmas song?

7 comments:

Pam said...

"Feliz Navidad" reminds me of the Christmas concert in PA. "Feliz Navidad, cheecheewa, cheecheewa." remember that?
I also love "Baby, It's Cold Outside." And all the Chipmunks songs. I really love our old records more than anything though! :)

Unknown said...

Silver Bells is my favorite....my dad used to try to teach us to sing it when we were traveling in the car, with him singing the first "silver bells" and us singing the second.

Rachel said...

Baby it's Cold outside, I'll be home for Christmas, Santa Baby, oh there are so many!!!!!

Paul said...

"I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas." Okay, not really.

Emily said...

I actually like that one, too, Paul!

Paul said...

Don't forget "White Trash Christmas."

http://216.69.161.56/Audio/WhiteTrashChristmas.mp3

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I like Grandma Got Ran Over By A Rain Dear, I Dreaming Of a White Christmas. These are just two of my favorite.