Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Regions Charity Classic


Saturday Jared and I went to the Regions Charity Classic Golf Tournament. Jared's boss had given him two tickets that included entrance into one of the skyboxes. He had been before, but I had not. Now golf is boring to watch, but I made the best of it and people watched instead! We took advantage of the free eats; however, I did very good considering I am on a diet. We were over the 18th hole and watched several players come through. After a while Jared wanted to walk around and follow the lead player. We walked the last three or four holes,which sounds like not much at all, but indeed is and it wore me out! I was sore the next morning, but a good sore, like I did something! Golf courses are very pretty to me and so I also enjoyed the view (maybe I should have been watching the tournament??? :)) The picture above is of Jared and I on the 17th hole. The lead player was the last so they let us walk across the greens to get to the next hole. We weren't sure we were allowed to take pictures since no one else was, so we waited until everyone else went by and did this self portrait. I was hoping to get the scenery in it, but it wasn't happening.
Tomorrow is the last day for students to come to school. I have to work until Friday and then next Tuesday I start my summer job at JCA's Summer Camp program.

No comments: