Friday, January 02, 2009

Joseph's Graduation

On Saturday, December 13, 2008, we traveled to Montgomery to see Joseph graduate from Faulkner. He finished his classes this summer, but had to wait until December to walk. Grandma, Aunt Kendra, Dillion, and Erica all drove in to watch as well. We were all very proud! Something about "Pomp and Circumstance" stirs tears in me so I got choked up right away. The professors walked out first so by the time Joseph walked out I was really teared up! I was proud for him and his accomplishments! At the end, we all stood and sung the alam mater, which used to be something we did every week during chapel therefore not being that special; however, now that I am gone, I am very proud to sing it and my heart swells with that pride. I know I'm corny!
We ate at Jim 'N Nicks before the ceremony!











The Ceremony







After the ceremony












No comments: