Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let me tell you 'bout my best friend..

She's a little blue-eyed blonde...with the best personality you could ever imagine!
Here are some things I love about her...
1. She yells to me from far off because she is so excited to see me!
2. She announces my arrival to any event as if everyone is as happy to see me as she is!
3. She calls me her best friend in the best southern accent!
4. She hugs me so tight I know she loves me!
5. She's bossy, like me!
6. She always tells me I am pretty, my clothes are pretty, and my jewelry, even if I'm not actually looking my best!
7. She's beautiful!
8. She makes me laugh A LOT!
9. She thinks it's cool to come to my house...and fun! (Look below for pictures.)
10. She shares with me (even if she does put her mouth on it a little before she gives me my half if it's food.)
Look at that face! You can just glance at her and know she is special!
These are pics taken when she came over to play to give her mommy a break since her mommy was not feeling very well.



1 comment:

Katie said...

Awwww... she loves you so much!