Thursday, March 18, 2010

Exposure Youth Camp

Jared and I have wanted to attend EYC for years with our youth group and this year it worked out that we could! We were so excited! Sylvan Springs has some of the sweetest, fun-loving teenagers you will meet! Plus, they don't mind if us "young at hearts" hang with them every once in a while! It lasted from Dec. 27-30, 2009. We left on the church bus as soon as church was over Sunday morning. Jared roomed with all the guys that went and Pam and I roomed with the younger girls, Keri and TP! We had such fun with those girls! They are so funny! The only pictures I took were from Monday night when we went to a Huntsville Havocs hockey game! I was too busy enjoying myself! In one pic I have my Bible with me. I thought it was funny we went straight from evening worship to a hockey game so our Bibles went too! Kind of ironic that we all had Bibles and others who were not with EYC had adult beverages.
I hope we get to go again because you will definitley, grow and be encouraged as a Christian!





No comments: