Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Christmas Caroling at the Nursing Home

On Monday, December 21, several people from church went Christmas caroling over at the nursing home. Pam and I had Bri, Marley, Nolan, & Chandler spending the night, so they all got to go, too. The people of Cherry Hill seemed to love it as well as those of us who went!



Other fun & exciting events:
Thursday, Dec. 24: Christmas Eve! My family met Chad's (Pam's boyfriend) family at the movie theatre where we watched "A Christmas Carol." Afterwards we all went to dinner at Logan's.
Friday, Dec. 25: Christmas! We all woke up very early and spent the morning at my parent's house with my family. Then before lunch, Jared & I left and drove to Brundidge to spend the rest of Christmas with his family! We played games all day at both home and had a wonderful time at the most wonderful time of year! Jared & I came back home Saturday evening to pack for Exposure Youth Camp!

No comments: