Friday, July 23, 2010

Ken Woodmancy Family Reunion 2010

Every other year my mama's side of the family has a family reunion. We usually have it in Ohio at my Aunt Deb and Uncle David's house because they have room for everybody, and when I say everybody I mean there were 41 people staying in one house at one time! It's the best! If you've ever read the children's book, The Relative's Came, then you get an idea of what it's like! We come from all over, AL, GA, FL, TN, MA, PA, DE, WV, and MD! I didn't take any pictures except for the last day, so I will post them and then when Pam gives me hers, I'll post them later, along with my Week 18 pregnancy photo. Until then, enjoy these pictures!
These are the people who were left on Monday. Some left Sunday.


Fun with Devin! I was trying to get a good picture of our comedian cousin, Devin, but he wouldn't smile, so Joseph tackled him trying to get him to smile for the camera! I think Jared and Joseph's favorite part of the family reunion is messing with Devin, and they are good at it! We love our Devy Wevy!


No comments: