Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day Fun

It would be crazy of me to recap the last two months, so I will blog as if I have been updating regularly.
This has been a very relaxing and fun weekend. Friday night we ate with our regular crowd at Logan's and it was delicious and the company was delightful! Saturday I ran some errands and then went with my parents to the Butterbean Festival. I did not eat any butterbeans, but did partake in the delicious roasted corn. It was worth the trip! Saturday night we got together at Pam's to work on the Ladies Day our church is having next Saturday- PLEASE COME: SYLVAN SPRINGS CHURCH OF CHRIST, BIRMINGPORT ROAD, SYLVAN SPRINGS, AL, 9 AM til lunch! Sunday we had 5th Sunday fellowship meal. Sunday night after worship sevices we stayed and had a game night. Lots of fun, especially to me because I love playing games! Today we got together at Pam's with my dad's family. As always, we had a great time. I love seeing my cousins! We played two games of Apples to Apples and laughed the whole time. Now we are at home just relaxing and enjoying the rest of our Labor Day. God bless the USA!

2 comments:

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

welcome back....

CL said...

I love Apples to Apples!! Fun times.

I hate that I'm going to miss the ladies day there. I hope it goes great!