Monday, September 08, 2008

Ladies Day, Faulkner Football, and Hannah

Our Ladies Day was a huge success! Mrs. Fletcher did a terriffic job! Her talk was encouraging and interesting! That evening, Pam, Joseph, Jared, and I went to Samford to see the Faulkner Eagles play. They were being slaughtered! Needless to say, we left after the third quarter. Oh well! Sunday, as we were leaving church, I told Hannah bye. She looked up at me and said,"I wanna go with you." I just smiled at her and told her bye again. She, again, took her cup from her mouth and looked at me with those gorgeous blue eyes and said, "I wanna go with you." I looked over at Jared and then told Hannah to ask him. She walked over to him and said, "I wanna go with you." Jared told her to ask her mommy. She went over to her mommy and said, "I wanna go with Jared." So, we put her in the car and took her home with us! We first had to make a stop at Wal-Mart for some toilet paper or as Hannah called it, "paper." On the way there she started saying she wanted to see Barney. Since we don't have any Barney movies we told her she could get one at the store. So, she walked in to Wal-Mart calling for Barney (loudly) and then looking at us and saying, "Where is he?" We finally spotted a Barney movie, but then Clifford caught her eye and we ended up taking him home instead. We had a good afternoon with her, watching Clifford, riding the play horse, playing ball in the yard, singing "God is So Good" a dozen times on the kareoke machine, and playing her games she made up. She fell asleep on the way back to church and slept all through church. I wish I had taken pictures of her, but we were just too busy playing with her! Jared and I love our little friend Hannah!

No comments: