Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yay Alabama, Crimson Tide!



Saturday Jared, Andy, Casey, and I went to the Alabama football game against Western Kentucky. We left early and got there around 1 PM. We found a parking spot and walked around looking at the booths and booths of Alabama stuff to buy. Jared got me a visor because it was sooo hot. Then we went to the Paul "Bear" Bryant museum where Jared read everything there was to read. The best part was it was air conditioned; however, I did enjoy reading about the history of the team. Andy walked through fast, but not Jared, like I said, he read everything and he goes about once a year! There was a CW tent outside the museum giving away free hotdogs, no catch! I'm not a hotdog lover, but I was hungry, so I partook. Then we began making our way back to the stadium trying to find Casey. He had to come later because he had to work. The game was good and we had excellent seats- 50 yard line 6th row back! Casey got his seat cushioned autographed. He was so excited! Jared asked him who signed it and grinning as big as day said, "I have no idea, but it's an autograph!" We deciphered that it was a former AL player who was visiting. The weather turned cool and breezy after the 1st quarter which was nice because I was feeling a little dehydrated. I had to give in and buy a $4 water. Money well spent! After the game, we went to eat at Chili's and then came home. Great company and good fun!

2 comments:

David Courington said...

I hope someone gave Jared that hat!
Sounds like lots of fun really. I love to go to a good game in the fall.

CL said...

ROLL TIDE!!!