Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend!



Jared and I had a very busy and FUN weekend! Friday afternoon we drove to Brundidge for a visit with his family. Friday night we ate dinner at the Mossy Grove One Room School House steak and shrimp restaurant. It was delicious! Jared and I shared a steak and a shrimp skewer. Saturday we met Andy, Jenny, and Caleb in Montgomery at Jim 'N Nicks for lunch. Andy left for Brazil yesterday and wanted to have BBQ one last time before he left. He will be gone for 3 and a half weeks. Later we did a little, not much, shopping and went back to Brundidge. That night we went to Brian and Jennifer Davis' house to see Addie. She was so cute! She is now four months old and very long. She's really a cutie! We came Sunday in time for evening services. After church a group of us went to the Pizza Hut in Sumiton for their all-you-can-eat buffet. It was good! I hope we go back! Sunday was also Pam's 26th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM! Monday my dad's cousin rented a pavillion at Oak Mountain right next to the man made beach there. We had a blast! It was reall good to see the cousins! I miss them! I am used to seeing them on a daily basis and now it's just holidays, mostly! I hope everyone enjoyed their vacations!

2 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like you had a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Glad y'all had a good weekend!