Friday, July 14, 2006

Hey! I'm back. This week has been kind of slow, but next week should be busier. I get to work in my classroom starting next Tuesday!! Finally! Although, I have to say that I have enjoyed the relaxation the summer has offered. This week I finished my third flip chart, went to Ragland for their Gospel Meeting, and yesterday Mama, Pam, and I shopped all day trying to find the perfect gifts for Hannah Courington! It was fun to roam Babies R Us. I've never been there before. Today, Xander is coming over. I have been promising him a trip to McDonalds for awhile and he is coming to collect! I better go, he'll be here soon. I'll write more later! Peace out, Emily

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wasn't buying for Hannah fun? I wonder who will be next. Any ideas, Emily.....?

Paul said...

Yeah, I'm ready to see an "Oofie" junior.