Monday, August 13, 2007

The BEST husband in the world!!!

As you can guess from the title, I think I have the best husband in the world! Last night after church, Jared came in and cooked dinner. I got to work on the ironing and preparing for work the next day. I had meant to cut out all my things that I had laminated that afternoon, but with bill paying and other chores, I didn't have time. When I came out of the laundryroom I found Jared sitting in the floor, cutting out my laminated stuff. It was so sweet! I went on to bed later, after we finished watching Big Brother 8, of course! Before I drifted off to bed, I could hear Jared cutting away, trying to finish it for me. And then tonight, he came in from work and got started on it again! I really had a lot of little pieces and he is trying so hard not to mess them up. I am so lucky to have a partner who helps out and does what needs being done!

6 comments:

Paul said...

The real questions are what did he do or what does he want?

Just teasing.

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

awww how sweet..I agree Jared is a good guy...

Katie said...

That is great! Even if what Paul says is true, milk it for all it's worth! Just kidding :) Jared is just being a great husband. Where is his blog? Is it under Buck Roebuck?

David Courington said...

Way to go, Jared!

mary said...

Jared has nothing on Billy he came home from church Wed. and had me supper cooked, now he had fixed polish sausage and kraut and mixed vegetables and you know it was great because I did not have to fix it. It is nice to have surprises sometimes and you know Emily Jared is great, jasmine and Alex think he is the coolest person and really funny and you can tell he loves kids.

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

It make's it nice to have a great husband that will do thing's around the house. I know that is the way Kent is I am happy that he can do alot of thing's it can save alot of money in the long run. Well take care and May God Bless. Phyllis