Friday, August 10, 2007

The Start of a New School Year

It's official, it's the start of a new school year! I miss summer already, but will soon be back into the swing of the school year. My class seems to be a pretty good one. We'll see what the future holds. Of course, I miss my kids from last year and find myself looking for them in the halls. I've seen them all from last year except one and I know she is there somewhere because her mom registered her the night I helped with registration. She told me that she wanted me to be her teacher again, which is a nice compliment! It's always a little hectic in the beginning until schedules are tweaked and routines are in place and running smoothly.
Our friend Randy called Wed. night and said that he was getting married on Dec. 22, 2007 and wants Jared to be in the wedding. Did I mention that he is getting married in Phoenix, Arizona and right at Christmas time? We better start saving now because plane tickets are already expensive to go out there (which is why we have never been before), but at Christmas time! I guess Randy is worth it :) We might end up spending Christmas out there, we just don't know yet.
In other news, Jared is considering starting a blog, but doesn't know if he will keep it up regularly. Stay tuned! Well, I am tired so I will go. I will try to do a better job of updating from now on.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I think Jared's blog would be awesome.

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I hope thing's are going well for this school year for you. I have me a blog now. It is Nana's Blog. Now I can talk to everyone who has a blog.