Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tidbits!

This weekend was a relaxing one! We ate at Golden Rule BBQ in Irondale. I got to see an old student and her family. Well...I didn't actually "see" her because the lights went out at the restaurant, right after we were served our drinks! We just had to have faith and hope what we ordered was actually what was on our plates! lol We were using cell phones as lights! It was humorous and made for a good adventure! Saturday we went to Hannah's 1 st birthday party! She is the sweetest baby! It was also nice to see friends we don't get to see very often (Brandi, Michelle, and Shannon)! After the party we went back to Josh and Katie's to watch "Facing the Giants." It was a cute movie. It had two of Jared's favorite things- football and miracles! lol J/K! Sunday night we went with the usual crowd. We ate at Dairy Queen. It was better than it has been in a long time. They even let me order a bacon cheeseburger without the burger! Those of you who know me know I do not like hamburgers so this was a nice treat! Last night Jared and I spent the evening trying fix up business cards for him and Dad. They are in a side business with another man and his wife. They sell and deliver medical supplies to people who are not on hospice or who do not have insurance or medicaid does not cover supplies, things like adult diapers, poise pads, bed pads, sheets, wipes, baby diapers, etc. Prices are lower than Wal-Mart and are delivered right to your home. If you want to know more, let me know and I will hook you up! lol I better go make dinner. We had grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch today and they were so tasty I decided to have it again for dinner. Have a nice evening!

2 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul said...

Send Jared over here to change a poopie diaper and you've got yourself a business.